Monday, July 10, 2023

LIVING MY BEST LIFE

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

r


        Living my best life


I am living my best life

Am living my best life and loving the life am living

Loving every minute of living my best life

Right now presently I am living my best life


I  am finding life is breathtaking every minute am living

Living in the moment and enjoying every minute

Tomorrow and yesterday I am no longer concerned with

Every breathtaking moment I feel so alive every minute


I am living my best life

Presently right now it’s my best life I am living

I am living my best life and wow I am just enjoying it 

Loving every second every moment every minute of my best life

 

I am finding life is breathtaking every minute I am living

Living in the moment and enjoying every minute

Yesterday and tomorrow I no longer notice they don’t exist

Got my eyes on every breathtaking moment and just living it 


Am living it am enjoying living  it am living my best life

Are you passing time are you just existing or are you living it?

Are you living your best life if not then why not what’s your excuse?

Why aren’t you living your best life I am living my best life.


Anthony S.Phillander©10072023



















No comments:

She's Offering

  She’s offering She’s offering flair she’s offering style offering fire She’s offering fashion she’s offering faces She’s...