Monday, July 03, 2023

In HER FURNACE fire

 


   Fire in her furnace


Again she’s got fire in her furnace

Being generous on my day off for her I have done this

There was a fuel problem with her furnace and I fix it

In her furnace her fire I have re lit


Outside it was freezing and I received her message

Her message said I need service can I come quick  

Without hesitation I was at her door in under a minute

In the furnace business I am number one on the list


Again she’s got fire in her furnace

As a man of service for her it’s my duty to do this 

Finding a problem with her fuel immediately I fix it

In her furnace her fire I have re lit


I am freezing that’s the message from her I got 

Outside freezing cold and my furnace just quit

Fixing furnaces it’s the reason I am in business

Again she’s warm and cozy her furnace I fixed in a hurry


From floor to ceiling heat is rising warming up everything

From ear to ear she’s smiling she’s no longer freezing

Again there’s fire in her furnace and heat is rising

In her furnace her fire I have re lit.



Anthony S.Phillander03062023

 

 



No comments:

So fast,

  Finishing so fast Why are you driving and finishing so fast? This is not the race track slowdown enjoy the scenery This is a...