Sunday, May 01, 2022

Sweet Spot

 

The sweet spot


I am hitting the sweet spot what a shot

Like a fire hydrant honey in gushes is sprouting out

On target non stop I am hitting the target

I am taking the shot and hitting the sweet spot


I am a marksman my aim is perfect

Shot after shot after shot I am hitting the sweet spot

I can’t miss with this weapon of mass fun and excitement

Shot after shot after shot honey keeps flowing non-stop


I am hitting the sweet spot I am a crack shot

Taking aim at the sweet spot bulls eyes right on target

What a rush seeing so much honey gushing from the sweet spot

I am taking aim at the sweet spot although my gun barrel is hot


An underwater drilling buddy of mine gets in on the action

He says when he lines up his Diamond headed drill bit

Easily it cuts through stone and debris very, very quick

Sweet crude flows like syrup sprouting out of the sweet spot


Shot after shot after shot I am hitting the sweet spot

In the dark with my eyes close confidently I am taking the shot

I do not miss the sweet spot when I aim and take the shot

Honey look at honey like molten lava flowing from the sweet spot


Take aim fire take your shot see if you can hit the sweet spot.


Anthony S.Phillander©01052022



No comments:

So fast,

  Finishing so fast Why are you driving and finishing so fast? This is not the race track slowdown enjoy the scenery This is a...