Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Astonishing Amaziement.

 

In astonishing

Amazement

I stood in astonishing amazement

The moment you appeared at the apartment entrance

I did not sleep a wink last night thinking about you

Thinking of all the things we will do now you are here


From the moment when you said you will be coming

I have been flying high wide eyed with excitement

Thinking soon you will be back in my arms once again

Seeing you here is the Icing on the cake it’s just heaven


I stood in astonishing amazement

You look so different so elegantly magnificent

You look like a dream come to life in the daylight

I am so overwhelmed with happiness I can squeal


When you went away my heart filled with disappointment

Never in my wildest dream believed I ever seen you again

I am in awe nothing like this ever happened to me before

We are starting over again and I am astonished and amazed


In astonishing amazement we are starting over again

In astonishing amazement my gaze is fixed on you.



Anthony S.Phillander©27042022


No comments:

So fast,

  Finishing so fast Why are you driving and finishing so fast? This is not the race track slowdown enjoy the scenery This is a...