Friday, November 19, 2021

DEE FON MONSTER

 

The fun

Master

I am the fun master on a mission of fun it’s my pleasure

I am bringing happiness I am bringing joy I am bringing laughter

I am ringing my bell I am beating my drums I am singing my songs

All around the world I am bringing scintillating rhythms


I am spreading happiness all around coming on strong

Come on everyone join in and sing along

Dance and sing come let your hair down have some fun

Grab some happiness while you can dance up a storm


I am the fun master on a mission of fun what an adventure

I am bringing joy I am bringing happiness I am bringing laughter

I am beating my drums I am ringing my bell I am singing my songs

Scintillating rhythms that’s what I am bringing all around the world


I am spreading happiness all around smiling like the sun

Come on everyone come join in and sing along like a clown

Sing and dance have some fun let your hair down

Look around see and feel happiness grab some while you can


I am the fun master my fun mission is a labor of love

I enjoy bringing fun happiness joy and laughter strumming my guitar

Masters of ceremonies the world over have got my number

I am the fun master bringing fun happiness joy and laughter


Not having fun is just such a disaster

Have fun don’t be a party pooper

Join the fun master.

Anthony S.Phillander©16112021



No comments:

So fast,

  Finishing so fast Why are you driving and finishing so fast? This is not the race track slowdown enjoy the scenery This is a...