Saturday, December 19, 2020

Twenty Twenty Vision

 

Twenty, Twenty

Vision

Am looking at you with twenty, twenty, vision

For as far as my eyes can see

I am clearly seeing you are a picture of perfection

A thousand words cannot truly give your description


It will take a library to begin describing your beauty

I would like to tell you how very beautiful you are

Try as I may the words they are unavailable to me

Tongue tied your beauty has got me mesmerized


Am looking at you with twenty, twenty vision

For a moment I thought you were a mirage in the distance

Up close your vision is just a symphony to these eyes of mine

Giving your true description a thousand words are insufficient


It will take a library just to begin describing your beauty

Mesmerized tongue tied I am because of your beauty

How I wish I was in command of my senses

Then I would have begun by saying you are breathtaking


My twenty, twenty, vision tells me you are a picture of perfection

A picture of perfection that’s the perspective of my


My twenty, twenty vision.



Anthony S.Phillander©15012020





Guitar boy

Guitar Joy

Guitar boy and Guitar Joy

They are the most spectacular guitarist in the world

They are like volcano erupting a whirlwind very exciting

Twirling those guitar strings and making them sing


Guitar boy and Guitar joy

The night they played the royal music hall

It was filled from wall to wall oh wow

They had their fans jumping for joy


Guitar boy and Guitar joy

Together playing guitar like lightning and thunder

The glitter twins with their rhinestones and sequins

Music has never before seen a duo more exciting


Guitar boy and Guitar joy

They are a worldwide phenomenon

Looks like they were born with guitars in their hands

They are their fans guitar champions


Guitar boy and Guitar joy

Joy all over the world they are spreading

Guitar boy and Guitar joy play on

Play on Guitar boy Play on Guitar Joy.

Anthony S.Phillander©30112020

290



No comments:

Observation Deck

  On the observation deck On the observation deck I observed you What a view I got observing you on the observation deck You...