Saturday, December 21, 2019

Sweet Pineapple


Sweet Pineapple
You sweet pineapple you are sweeter than honey
You know you look sweet as a yellow golden apple
With your golden glow how my eyes savors you
You come into to view and my heart feels like candy

You are the sweetest thing this I know for sure
In the world I won’t find anything sweeter than you
So I am saving myself the trouble of looking the world over
For me I am absolutely certain you are all the sweetness I desire

You sweet pineapple sweeter than honey yes you are
You look sweet as yellow golden apple what a savory flavor
With your golden glow how my eyes savors you
You come into view and from my heart sweetness overflows

You are the sweetest this I know for sure absolutely
Sweeter than you it’s not possible not in a million years
I have no desire to go searching the world over
When the sweetness I desire I have got

You sweet pineapple honey is in trouble
Honey envies you because you are sweeter
Sweet pineapple how my heart favors you
You are my sweet pineapple.

Anthony S.Phillander©21122019


No comments:

Observation Deck

  On the observation deck On the observation deck I observed you What a view I got observing you on the observation deck You...