Monday, November 27, 2023

Entrance to

 


Entrance to temptation


You are opening your entrance to temptation

I am sure you know to temptation I have no resistance

Whenever I come around you open your entrance to temptation

I don’t want to enter still you keep leading me on


It’s been my observation you are a temptation

My tolerance for temptation happens to be non-existent

That’s why from you am doing my best to keep my distance

The moment am near you begin opening your temptation’s entrance


You are opening your entrance to temptation

I am certain you are aware to temptation I offer no resistance

I come around and you are opening your entrance to temptation

I am trying not to enter yet you continue leading me on


It’ been my observation you are a temptation

My tolerance for temptation it is non- existent

That’s why from you am doing my best to keep my distance

Every time I get close your entrance to temptation you open


I don’t want to still to enter your entrance to temptation

I can offer no resistance a lamb I am in the den of a lion

You continue opening your entrance to temptation

Whenever I come around you open your entrance to temptation.



Anthony S.Phillander©21112023






No comments:

Observation Deck

  On the observation deck On the observation deck I observed you What a view I got observing you on the observation deck You...