Sunday, April 28, 2024

Observation Deck

 


On the observation deck


On the observation deck I observed you

What a view I got observing you on the observation deck

You are beautiful if not I will have to get my eyes checked

On the observation deck you were beautifully dressed


It was always one of my dreams to explore the city

Surprised a dream met my eyes on the observation deck

At the top of the city the view in my eyes was heavenly

I was pleasantly surprised and joy was filling my eyes


On the observation deck there you were

Looked into the visor and my eyes caught you

The city lay before my eyes yet only you came into view

On the observation deck you held my eyes in check


The observation deck was the best on my tour of the city

The view of the city was just such a picturesque scenery

The beautiful view of you beautifully compliments the city

On the observation deck I observed an eye catching beauty


Seeing eyes to eye together we are observing the scenery

On the observation deck I feel on top of the city

We are on the observation deck.


Anthony S.Phillander©28042024




No comments:

Like a million dollars

  Like A million Dollars You look like a million dollars extremely bankable Look at you a very valuable asset good to keep that’s fo...