Monday, April 22, 2024

Times Square

 


In Times Square


I met you there in times square

When the ball was falling ringing in the New Year

It was wonderful meeting you in times square ringing in the New Year

I rang in the New Year walking on air meeting you in times square


What a year it’s been since our meeting in times square

Here we are in times square ringing in another New Year

There’s nowhere else I would rather be than here in times square

Meeting you in times square was the highlight of my year


I met you here in times square

Last year when the ball was falling ringing in the New Year

It was wonderful meeting you in times square ringing in the New Year

I rang in the New Year and the air felt rare meeting you in times square


What a year it’s been since our meeting in times square

I can’t believe we are here in times square ringing in another New Year

I won’t dare being anywhere else than with you here in times square

Our meeting in times square it was the highlight of my year


I met you right here in times square remember?

We shared a breathtaking kiss ringing in the New Year

Every year I will be here in times square ringing in the New Year

Look the ball’s falling we are kissing happy New Year in Times Square


In Times Square happy New Year.



Anthony S.Pillander©22042024

No comments:

So fast,

  Finishing so fast Why are you driving and finishing so fast? This is not the race track slowdown enjoy the scenery This is a...