Wednesday, August 02, 2023

Loving Myself

 




         I am loving myself


Check myself in the mirror

I am loving myself party on my mind 

Dressed to the nines in my costume

Looking fine am on my way to meet my band


I meet my band and its ruction the parade has began

Music food rum pulsating rhythms

It’s a sea of color for as far as your eyes can see 

All day on the road is going to be a big party  


Check myself in the mirror

I am loving what I see I am loving myself

Costume fitting perfectly looking majestically 

Can’t wait to jump in the band and begin the action


I meet my band and they are carrying on 

Wining jumping dancing drinking singing this is thing bring rhythm

Girls and boys men and women everyone having fun

On the road we will be partying on and on and on


Loving myself check myself in the mirror what a picture

Check myself in the mirror loving myself

Like a man on a mission loving myself

My mission is to party until I don’t know when?


Anthony S.Phillander©21022023 










No comments:

Times Square

  I n Times Squ a re I met you there in times square When the ball was falling ringing in the New Year It was wonderful meet...