Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Sugar

 







       A bag of sugar


She’s got a bag of sugar

A little sugar that’s all I want from her

For a little sugar she’s making me suffer

From her bag she won’t even give me a little sugar


She’s got more sugar than she will ever need

No matter how hard I beg and plead she’s so mean

A little sugar she’s finding it so hard to give

From her bag a little sugar she won’t even offer to me


She’s got a bag of sugar 

From her bag not much all I want is just a little

Making me suffer how I hunger for a little of her sugar

From her bag of sugar she won’t share a little with me 


She’s got enough sugar to sweeten the whole city

Begging and pleading still to me she’s being so mean

Just a little sugar she’s finding it so very hard to give

From her bag of sugar not much a little will sweeten my coffee


Look at her she’s got a whole bag of sugar 

I know she won’t miss it if she gives me a little

Pretty please from your bag can I have some sugar please? 

A whole bag she’s got a bag of sugar


Look at her she’s so darn sweet.



Anthony S.Phillander©10092023


No comments:

Observation Deck

  On the observation deck On the observation deck I observed you What a view I got observing you on the observation deck You...