Saturday, September 16, 2023

Delicious





 





     A delicious dish


On the menu you presents mouthwatering possibilities

You looks edible you look savory my palette’s hungry

I can feast on you for eternity my appetite I cannot satiate

I am salivating thinking of partaking in this banquet 


What an exquisite delicious dish you can fulfill my culinary wish

My eyes are overwhelmed you are truly an inviting buffet

My tongue will have a party in my mouth my taste will shout

Stop giggling I will begin by nibbling on your ear


I saw you and I saw mouthwatering possibilities 

You are a delicious main course you are not a side dish 

I will relish feasting on such a delicious dish what a treat

I cannot wait to grab a bite sink my teeth and begin my feast


You can fulfill my culinary wish what an exquisite dish

A mouthwatering sumptuous inviting exquisite lavish banquet 

I will be nibbling you will be giggling and tickling my palette 

I am famished I will be happily eating to my heart’s content 


You can fulfill any connoisseurs wish what a delicious dish 

I am relishing partaking in the bounty of your delicious feast

Mouthwatering you are a mouthwatering delicious dish.


Anthony S.Phillander©16092023


No comments:

Observation Deck

  On the observation deck On the observation deck I observed you What a view I got observing you on the observation deck You...