Friday, July 26, 2024

In Paris

 

u miss me be my guest

Just come and join me in Paris

I will be having a party at Champ Elysees

I will be having fun in the city

Paris that’s where you will find me

Lively and carefree Paris it’s where I will be

Paris is the city where you can live your fantasies


You can find me in Paris

Be my guest when you miss me

Just come join me in Paris

In the city I will be having a party

I will be living it up and having fun in Paris

Paris the enchanting city of lights how it lights me up

Lively and carefree Paris it’s where I will be

Paris it’s always a pleasure whenever I visit Paris

In Paris care to join me Paris welcomes me

In Paris it’s where I will be when you miss me

In Paris you will find me you will find me in Paris

In Paris you can live your fantasy.

Anthony S.Phillander©05082019


No comments:

Delivering Joy

  Delivering joy You are delivering joy every time you walk by Delivering joy every time you smile Delivering joy ju...