Wednesday, June 05, 2024

Feeling Rich

 


      Feeling rich


You got me feeling rich very wealthy and am so surprised

I am fortunate lucky me in you I found a gold mine

Since I found you this rich feeling just persists

You got me feeling rich since I kissed your lips


In my mind I have become wealthy overnight

Yesterday without anything of value I was existing

Today I am feeling like a king with the treasure you bring

You are pleasure a fortune the true treasure in my life


You got me feeling rich and luxurious since I found you

Lucky me! In you I found a true treasure am a fortunate man

Since I found you this rich feeling I am feeling all the time

You got me feeling rich with you in my arms


Overnight oh how wealthy healthy and wise I have become

Yesterday I was existing on whatever comes it’s now bygone

Today I am feeling like a king ruling over his kingdom

You are a fortune the treasure in my life


You got me feeling rich like am wearing a crown

What a treasure you are precious in my life

I am feeling rich and you are the reason why

Am feeling rich life feels luxurious because you are all mine.


Anthony S.Phillander©04062024








No comments:

Delivering Joy

  Delivering joy You are delivering joy every time you walk by Delivering joy every time you smile Delivering joy ju...