Saturday, May 25, 2024

Genuine Love

 

Genuine love


Genuine love is becoming harder and harder to find

Is genuine love now only a figment of the imagination?

All the love I had found they turned out to be mere imitations

I need a forever timeless genuine love to ease my mind


Not a love with material favor or reward of any kind

A true genuine love seems to be as rare as diamonds

Is genuine love only to be found in museums?

Genuine love did it only exist in bygone times


Genuine love is becoming harder and harder to find

Does genuine love only exist in cupid’s imagination?

All the love I have had were genuine imitations of love

Finding a genuine love is driving me out of my mind


Not a love diluted with attachments of any kind

Is genuine love only to be found between a mother and her child?

Has love that’s truly genuine gone the way of the dinosaur

Genuine love did genuine love exist only in bygone times


All the love around are brilliant fakes mere imitation

Disguised as love they are trinkets of transactions

Genuine love seems to be as rare as diamonds

Genuine I need to find a love that’s genuine.


Anthony S.Phillander©22112023



No comments:

Delivering Joy

  Delivering joy You are delivering joy every time you walk by Delivering joy every time you smile Delivering joy ju...