Saturday, January 27, 2024

Trust

 


Trust


Trust why is there such a scarcity of this

This intangible immeasurable precious commodity

Trust is it worthy where can I find it does it have integrity

What about its quality


Just what is the status of it caliber

Is it dependable is it fool proof

If I find it can it be counted upon?

Is it an illusion does it possess any substance


Trust is it worthy

Or is it not even worthy of mention?

Presently is trust now a fading memory

A mere mirage in the distance


Trust is it as solid as gold

Or is its foundation sitting on quicksand

Is trust that’s believable still available?

In my quest for trust am I on a wild goose chase


Trust is just mysterious where can it be found?

Do I have be a detective or a scientist to find it

Where can I find trust that truly genuine

Where can I find trust that will withstand the test of time?


Trustworthiness is it now the dinosaur of history?


Anthony S.Phillander©26012024


















No comments:

Observation Deck

  On the observation deck On the observation deck I observed you What a view I got observing you on the observation deck You...