Monday, June 05, 2023

Jam me wit BRASSS

 



    Jam me with brass


Jam me with brass stick me with them horns

Let my eardrums ricochet with vibration from the trombone

Let me feel the squeal of the guitars way down in my soul 

With them trumpets transport me to another world 


With the majestic mystical magical magic of the saxophone

Mystify me pound the piano keys way in tomorrow then let it flow

Let it flow until it explode into a flowing raging river of tempo

Unchain the rhythm then let it roam beyond destinations unknown


In a ring down battle between the horns trumpets trombone 

Piano guitars drums and saxophone it’s a battle for musical control

Each one on a mission to out gun the other and become the champion

Musical supremacy got them in a frenzy to find the sweetest melody


Jam me with brass stick me with them horns blowup my eardrum

With them drums jam me with rhythm keep jamming me with rhythm

Put out an all -points bulletin arrest boredom wherever it is found  

With this music there’s no reason to stand around looking forlorn 


It’s a musical explosion dynamic with vibrant vibrations

Drums trumpets guitar trombone horn piano saxophone 

Rhythms that’s driving everyone in the world out of control

Don’t play the just keep dropping rhythm jam till kingdom come



Do it fast jam, jam, jam, just, jam me with brass.


Anthony S.Philllander©28052023







No comments:

So fast,

  Finishing so fast Why are you driving and finishing so fast? This is not the race track slowdown enjoy the scenery This is a...