Tuesday, May 30, 2023

My Vote?

 


           My vote


If I give you my vote

What will you be giving me in return

If I give you my vote and you won tell me

Will you honor you promise and give me good representation


Will you be available can I count on you

Will you return calls or will you give me the run around

Will you be honorable and do as you said you will do

Will I have to search for you will you leave me in the lurch


If I give you my vote

What are you willing to provide for me in return?

My vote give me reasons why you think you deserve my vote 

I am open convince me why it’s imperative that I give you my vote


To me my vote is valuable I don’t invest it thoughtlessly 

Are your promises illusions mere mirages in the distance?

Can I bank on your promises are they words of substance

Do you stand on your word will they withstand the test of time 


Election alert candidates it’s my vote if you want my vote

Tell me what you got will it be worth my while to give you my vote

Mister Mrs. and Miss Candidate you got my undivided attention!

The race is on my vote is available to the deserving applicant


The candidate that reasonably answers my questions gets my vote.



Anthony S.Philllander©24052023









No comments:

So fast,

  Finishing so fast Why are you driving and finishing so fast? This is not the race track slowdown enjoy the scenery This is a...