Saturday, February 19, 2022

Duty Calls!

 

Duty calls


Duty calls although I will like to spend the night

Duty calls that’s why tonight I must leave you alone

Duty calls leaving me no choice except to say goodbye

Duty calls sorry it won’t be long before am back in your arms


When duty calls the call of duty must be answered

When duty calls the call of duty must not be ignored

When duty calls the call of duty demands immediate attention

When duty calls answering the call of duty is my obligation


Duty calls you know dearly I really want to spend the night

Duty calls and it pains me terribly leaving you alone tonight

Duty calls and I don’t want to yet still I must say goodbye

Duty calls and I know in a hurry I will be back in your arms


When duty calls the call of duty must be answered

When duty calls the call of duty cannot be ignored

When duty calls the call of duty demands immediate attention

When duty calls the call of duty instantly becomes my priority


Duty calls and it’s my obligation to answer the call of duty

Duty calls and I must instantly make duty my priority

Duty calls leaving me no option except to answer promptly

Duty calls and I must always answer the call of duty.


Anthony S.Phillander©19022022







No comments:

She's Offering

  She’s offering She’s offering flair she’s offering style offering fire She’s offering fashion she’s offering faces She’s...