Sunday, February 20, 2022

BooTY CALL$

 


Booty calls

are you listening?

Booty calls and I am happy like pappy

Am getting more booty than a pirate plundering the high seas

I am getting lots more booty whenever booty calls me

Everywhere I go there’s more booty than I will ever need


Doubloons heirlooms baubles bangles beads

Sapphires pearls silver diamonds and gold

I am getting booty like the pirates of old

Land ahoy oh boy booty calls


Booty calls and like pappy I am extremely happy

Like a pirate plundering the high seas am getting plenty booty

I am getting lots more booty and booty is always calling me

Everywhere I land lots of booty is there to greet me


Heirlooms Doubloons baubles beads bangles

Pearls Sapphires diamonds silver and gold sweet perfumes

Booty untold I am getting booty like the pirates of old

Land ahoy booty calls booty calls land ahoy


Land ahoy booty calls.



Anthony S.Phillander©20022022




No comments:

So fast,

  Finishing so fast Why are you driving and finishing so fast? This is not the race track slowdown enjoy the scenery This is a...