Thursday, July 30, 2020

On the bridge at Weston rd and 401.


Weston Road
Hi-way Four-o-one

On the Weston road bridge you took a tumble falling into my arms
As the traffic below on Hi-way 401 rumbled to and fro
On the bridge at Weston road and Hi-way four –O- one 401
By happenstance our romance began

With embarrassment you glowed crimson
Putting you at ease I whispered you are safe here in my arms
Everything’s o.k. don’t be alarmed no longer are we strangers
We exchanged names and we made polite conversation

On the Weston road bridge taking a tumble into my arms you fell
As the traffic below on Hi-way 401 rumbled to and fro
By happenstance our romance began
On the bride at Weston road and Hi-way four o one 401

You glowed crimson with embarrassment at your predicament
I whispered you are safe here in my arms putting you at ease
Under unusual circumstances making your acquaintance was a pleasure
I will forever remember where and how we happened to become an item

On the bridge at Weston road and Hi-way four o one we found romance
Our love began by happenstance on the bridge at
Weston Rd and Hi- way 401.

Anthony S.Phillander©30072020

230


No comments:

Observation Deck

  On the observation deck On the observation deck I observed you What a view I got observing you on the observation deck You...