Friday, July 03, 2020

FOR THE LOVE OF COFFEE


For the love
Of coffee
For the love of coffee
I met a lovely lady
Every morning very early
To the coffee shop I go regularly

A regular coffee and a lovely lady
They are my favorite they make me happy
At the coffee shop I got very lucky
A love lady sat and have coffee with me

For the love of coffee
In a coffee shop I met a lovely lady
Early every morning
I regularly go to have a coffee

A lovely lady and a regular coffee
They are my favorite they make me happy
I got very lucky at the coffee shop
A lovely lady sat and had coffee with me

All for the love of coffee
I happen to meet a lovely lady
At the coffee shop I got lucky
I met and am still having coffee

Having coffee with a lovely lady.

Anthony S.Phillander©07052020


No comments:

Observation Deck

  On the observation deck On the observation deck I observed you What a view I got observing you on the observation deck You...