Saturday, June 27, 2020

She's making sweet eye.


She’s making
Sweet eye
She’s making sweet eye
Enticing me with a big smile
She’s got my head touching the sky
My feet has wings and I am beginning to fly

She’s got me mesmerized
Seeing her has got stars in my eyes
My heart’s beating like it’s running a two minute mile
She’s got my knees weak and she’s got my tongue tied

Look at her she’s making sweet eye
Inviting and enticing me with to her side with a big smile
She’s lifting my head and she’s making it touch the sky
On my feet she’s grown wings now am beginning to fly

She’s got me electrified
Seeing her has got stars in my eyes
My heart’s beating like it’s running a one minute mile
She’s got my knees weak and she’s got my tongue tied

Making sweet eye making sweet eye
Looking at me she’s looking at me and making sweet eye
She’s looking at me and making sweet eye
She’s making sweet eye.


Anthony S.Phillander©27062020



No comments:

Observation Deck

  On the observation deck On the observation deck I observed you What a view I got observing you on the observation deck You...