Saturday, October 19, 2019

Spectacular Saturday 2


Spectacular
Saturday

Spectacular Saturday here you are
All week long it’s you I longed for
You are well worth every minute that I waited for you
Spectacular Saturday to the weekend you are the gateway


Here you are in all your sun shining splendor
I must say it’s a pleasure meeting you

It’s an honor to spend a relaxing day with you
Together I know a lot of exciting things we can do

Spectacular Saturday it’s great having you here
I was just so anxious for you to appear
Finally the waiting is over here you are
Spectacular Saturday you opens the way to the weekend

The weather is cooperating nicely
Brightly the sun is shining the clouds are staying away
Spectacular Saturday everyone happy that you came
We are glad to have you with open arms we bid you welcome
Spectacular Saturday will you be staying for the day?



Anthony S.Phillander©17082019









No comments:

Observation Deck

  On the observation deck On the observation deck I observed you What a view I got observing you on the observation deck You...