Thursday, August 31, 2023

Winning ticket

 


       Winning ticket


You are my winning ticket  

You picked me and I hit the jackpot

Lady luck you smiled on me and I was bought

With you the winning ticket I have got


I used to think the only luck I got was naught

In one moment all that changed on the spot

On the pinnacle of joy you got me on the top

Looking at you to my lucky stars I tip my hat 


You are my winning ticket

When you pick me instantly I hit the jackpot

Lady luck smiled on me and I smiled right back

With you I won you are my winning ticket


I used to think I was a stranger to good luck

Luck became friendly to me now am in the clouds

I have got a trillion dollar smile with you by my side

You got the stars in my eyes glittering like diamonds


My winning ticket you are my winning ticket

You are my winning ticket it’s wonderful

My winning ticket you surely are

You are my winning ticket.


Anthony S.Phillander©31082023

 




No comments:

Observation Deck

  On the observation deck On the observation deck I observed you What a view I got observing you on the observation deck You...