Monday, September 14, 2026

Designated

 

        Designated lover

 

I am your designated lover

Your loneliness I have got covered

Not to bother everything is in order

Leave your loving to me it’s what am here for

 

I am your insurance you are in my experienced hands

Take a load of relax leave your loving needs to me

I will navigate smoothly you are safe with me

Go on be the life of the party don’t you worry

 

I am your designated lover

Your loneliness I have got covered

It’s no bother loving you is what am designed for

Rest assured your loving will be taken care of

 

I am your insurance you are in my capable loving hands

Relax your loving leave that responsibility up to me

Depend on me I will handle it I will be loving you safely

Be the life of the party loving you I will handle responsibly

 

Your designated lover absolutely that’s me

I am your designated lover it’s my destiny

Your designated lover that’s what I am.

 

 

Anthony S.Phillander©15062024

 

 


No comments:

Designated

          Designated lover   I am your designated lover Your loneliness I have got covered Not to bother everything is in order Leave y...