Saturday, April 01, 2023

At Myself

 



At myself in the mirror


At myself in the mirror I winked my eyes

Looking picture perfect with myself I am so satisfied

I congratulated myself and gave myself a high five

Myself I also gave myself a big, big, broad smile


Don’t know when I stopped all I know is

Again I have started liking myself taking myself in stride

I am liking myself again and liking myself feels fine

I had forgotten how to begin liking myself


At myself in the mirror I like the image that caught my eyes

Looking picture perfect with myself I was pleasantly surprised

Giving myself a high five I congratulated myself

Myself I just had to give myself a big, big broad smile


In my mind I have started telling myself

I am healthy I am wealthy and like an owl I am wise

To my surprise my life is daily becoming as I prophesied

Liking myself is the only way in which I am living my life


Smiling at myself in the mirror I gave myself a high five

If you are being hard on yourself forgive yourself

Give yourself a reprieve sigh you deserve a second chance

Like yourself with yourself smile give yourself a high five


At myself in the mirror I blew a kiss just enjoying this life.



Anthony S.Phillander©18032023





No comments:

Times Square

  I n Times Squ a re I met you there in times square When the ball was falling ringing in the New Year It was wonderful meet...