Monday, February 15, 2021

Holidays in WINE Country

 

    Holidays in

     Wine country

On our holidays in wine country

We had such a wonderful time you and me

Dinner by candlelight with an abundance of wine

It’s a time of our lives that will never leave my mind


You looked angelic charming beautiful so relaxed

I can tell you enjoyed those holidays to the max

I am planning another holiday to see the happiness in your eyes

Don’t ask me when because I want it to be another surprise


On our holidays in wine country

You were happy go lucky you were so carefree

All of our responsibility we left in the city for fun in the country

Makes me very happy spending holidays with you in wine country


It’s such a joy being on holidays especially in wine country

The vineyard tours the dinners and wine by candlelight

The pace of life breezy like a stream in a meadow flowing freely

It’s wonderful spending our holidays in wine country


For everyone we recommend holidays in wine country

Holidays in wine country breezy easy and just carefree

Book some holidays in wine country and you will see

It will tickle your fancy spending holidays in wine country.


Anthony S.Phillander©15022021

l tickle your fancy spending holidays in wine country.


Anthony S.Phillander©15022021


No comments:

Observation Deck

  On the observation deck On the observation deck I observed you What a view I got observing you on the observation deck You...