Friday, March 01, 2024

Golfing

 


Golfing with my friends


I am going golfing with my friends

We live to go golfing on the weekends

We can’t wait for work to come to an end

On the weekend we go golfing


The clubhouse a few drinks relaxing with friends

A few rounds of golf a little conversation

Hitting the golf course we are in our element

My challenge is to hit a hole in one


I am going golfing with my friends

On the weekend we go golfing no excuses

We can’t wait to hit the links and begin the week end

On the weekend golfing it’s our only trend


On the golf course while golfing things are happening

There’s networking making new contacts and new friends

You are aware of what they say about all work and no play

Go golfing and I guarantee you will enjoy playing


As for me I am going golfing

With my friend I am going golfing

I am going golfing.



Anthony S.Phillander©27112023


No comments:

Times Square

  I n Times Squ a re I met you there in times square When the ball was falling ringing in the New Year It was wonderful meet...