Tuesday, May 15, 2018

I LOVE BEING HOME WITH YOU AND THE KIDS


   Being home

I love being home with you and the kids
It brings me lots or joy whenever I am doing this
After being so long on the road it becomes tiresome
This feels really good I love being home

I can travel the world still my mind never leaves home
With my colleagues all over the world we continually roam
When it becomes time to be heading home I am over the moon
Seeing your faces around I am always anxious to touchdown

 I love being home with you and the kids
To the moon I miss you all whenever I am gone
Being on the road much too long often gets me down
I love being home being home again feels really good

My mind never leaves home when I am traveling the world
All over the world my colleagues and I we continually roam
The moment I know I will be heading home I am over the moon
I am always anxious to touchdown and see your familiar faces

I love being home with you and the kids
Today let’s all go to the village and have some fun
It really feels good being home with you and the kids
Feel good feel really good being home.

Anthony S.Phillander©15052018







No comments:

Doing it all the time.

 all the time doing it.